PROGRAMS ASSISTED WITH
(not limited to):
* OHIO Medicaid process
* Spend-down ptocess
* Food Assistance
* PRC (Prevention/Retention/Contengency) * State Plan (CORE)
* Title XX (childcare)
* Medicaid/DD Waivers
* Family Resouce Dollars
* State Hearings
* SSI (Social Security Income)
* Autism Scholarship Program
* Metrapolatin Housing assistance programs
* Salvation Army programs
* General Community
* Persons with developmental disabilies
* Nursing home placements
* Physically disabled persons
* Family members of deceased clients (Deceased Medicaid)
* Mental Health
* Outside agencies, hospitals, mental health centers, etc.
FREE CONSULTATION (face to face OR telephone consultation)
Fee Schedule will be given at time of consultation
* Jobs & Family Services (ODJFS)
* Department of Developmental Disabilities
* Social Security Administration
* Outside referrals for healthcare/treatment
* Case Management Sevices
* Individual Educational Plan/Evaluation Team Report
* Representation of State Hearings & Appeal Hearings
“I too, am a parent that went through the struggles of accessing the needed programs and funding for my child that was diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder in 2008; I know how you feel!
The choice is yours, but you have to take the 1st step!
Our goal at 1st Choice Advocacy is to insure your family recieves the proper services you qualify for or are entitle to; in order to lead a successful life!
Our Advocates strive to ensure your family's success and the rights as to which you are entitled to!
MY VOICE IS YOUR VOICE
Alicia M. Townsend
CEO & Founder of 1st Choice Advocacy
Have you been denied for Medicaid, Food Assistance, Title XX, PRC, Medicaid Waiver (Level One, Individual Options, SELF or Ohio Homecare Waiver), or any other program you feel you qualify for? Or are you a single parent/pregnant, disabled that wishes to apply for services to help you in your time of need? If so, please contact me for a free consulatation and we'll help you get your voice heard!